Terms & Conditions
Newtown dental practice website is intended for use only by people who live in England.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website (www.Newtowndental.co.uk), including the use of any online forms, documents or content that are hosted on it. Please read these terms in full before you use this Website.
Accessing this Website
You may access and use this Website without having to register any details with us or create an account.
You may use our website for your own purposes and are permitted to print and download available documents from this Website. You may not modify or republish online or offline any content from this site without our permission
Images on this website are provided for the enhancement of this website only. Users of the website are not permitted to download, reproduce or store any of the images provided on this website with the exception of the temporary storage of them in the user’s browser’s cache.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
You may not post or send to or from this Website any materials:
• For which you do not have consent to do so.
• That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy.
• Which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
• You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of this website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the above four paragraphs.
Links are made to sites for educational purposes only, and should not be relied upon for making medical or other decisions for treatments or otherwise. Any medical or other decisions should always be made in consultation with your General Practitioner or other medical professional.
We do not endorse any products or services (commercial or otherwise) on this or linked web sites and shall not be held liable for any complication, injury or other medical accident arising from the use of information contained in this or linked web sites. Any opinions expressed are not necessarily a reflection of the views or policies of Newtown Dental Practice.
You may link to this site from yours as long as the following conditions apply:
• The link must open in a new browser window, not within a frame within your website.
• Your website is not host to or promotes any content that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom
• Links should not be used in a defamatory context.
• Specific page URLs are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to withdraw a link or refuse to link to any website without providing an explanation or justification.
While we try to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date Drayton Medical Practice provides no guarantee of this. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies. The content is presented here for educational purposes only for up-to-date information and medical assistance you should always consult with your doctor.
We reserve the right to change the content or format of any page of the site without notice.
The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website.
This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, whether the losses were foreseen, foreseeable, unforeseen, unforeseeable, known, unknown or otherwise.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
You do not have to pay for NHS dental treatment if, when your treatment starts, you are:
• under 18
• under 19 and in full-time education
• pregnant or you’ve had a baby in the 12 months before treatment starts
You can also get free NHS dental treatment if, when the treatment starts or when you’re asked to pay:
• you’re included in an award of Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance or Pension Credit guarantee credit
• you’re named on, or entitled to, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
• you’re named on a valid HC2 certificate
You will not be exempt from paying for NHS dental treatment because you receive one of the benefits below when paid on their own:
• Incapacity Benefit
• contribution-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance
• Disability Living Allowance
• Council Tax Benefit
• Housing Benefit
• Pension Credit savings credit
Proof of your entitlement
You’ll be asked to show your dentist written proof that you’re entitled to help with dental treatment costs. This will vary depending on your circumstances. To check what documents you will need, see the NHS HC11 leaflet Help with health costs (PDF, 287.1kb).